Got charged 85.72 too much for a de Fns Plus element grid Assy, complete!Called when we had dirt coming back into our pool.

They said it was our grids. She talked me into a whole system there was nothing wrong with the manifold. Hole in one of the grids. I'm a new pool owner and trusted her.

So I bought the whole thing for 337.71 Not knowing the prices. Told her exactly what we had and she had us spend. 337.71 dollars for a cheap piece of junk! As soon as I got off the phone I called them back when I got on there website to see they were selling a complete de FNS Plus element grid Assembly (which is what we have).

For 251.99. Did call back to try to get the difference Know what they said? The one we got was 85.72 better. then they lied trying to tell me we don't have a Pentair FNS Plus filter because it was fiberglass.

Went down in the garage BIG BOLD LETTERS PENTAIR FNS PLUS.

AND IT IS DEFINITELY FIBERGLASS!!So NO MORE IN THE SWIM FOR ME!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of pentair pool pool filter. In The Swim needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pentair pool pool filter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at In The Swim.

Had an Experience with In The Swim?

Comments